TEXTBOOK

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Week 8

 How often do you exercise?!!

     

Homework for Week 8

Next week (Week 9), we will be preparing our Class Project for Spring 2021!

This weekend, please prepare:

A. Write a short (4 sentences) paragraph about an accident you had.

  • When did it happen? – yesterday, last week, last month, 10 years ago
  • Where did it happen? – at home, in the street, in the kitchen, bathroom
  • What happened? –  I tripped over ____, I fell,  I had a car/bike accident, I slipped
  • What body part got hurt? – I stubbed my toe, I cut my finger, I broke my arm, I hurt my back.

B. Please include a picture of yourself!

  • You can choose any photo!

Other homework:

Study these words.


Health Stories, Lesson 5 More Exercise

  1. Re-read Story on pp. 28-29
  2. Do textbook pg. 29  called “You Decide”
  3. Workbook pg. 16 part 2: “Complete each Sentence”
  4. Read the story aloud to one person


No comments:

Post a Comment