TEXTBOOK

Monday, June 1, 2020

Lesson Review: Monday June 1, 2020

ESOL 2/3 Evening Class

 

What did you do last weekend?


Maria – from Mexico; speaks Spanish

Genet – from Eritrea; speaks Tigrinya

Muhammad – from Pakistan; Urdu

Shaheen – from Pakistan; Urdu

Gaspar – from Guatemala; Akateko, Spanish

 

Conversations: Talking in the past...

 

Shaheen:

“I stayed home, cooked delicious food, and went bicycling.”

Muhammad:

“I cleaned the house and went shopping at Costco.”

Genet:

“I walked, made Injera, and watched a movie with my kids.”

 

Maria:

“My daughter visited me, I played with my grandson, and talked in Spanish.”


Gaspar

“I did the laundry, went shopping, and spoke with my mom.”


I visit my friends today.

I visited my daughter yesterday.


Played = play + D

Stayed = stay + D


Visited = visit + id


Talked = talk + T

Cook + T

Walk + T

Watch + T


No comments:

Post a Comment