TEXTBOOK

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Monday, April 20, 2020

Hello, ESOL 2/3 Evening Class! 

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy.  I am still in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.  The weather here is VERY hot.  Here's a photo of me in my garden outside of my apartment. Today we are going to talk about our health and our diet.  I am feeling very good these days. How about you?

This morning, I went shopping in my street.  First I went to the fruit and vegetable shop.  I bought  three carrotsonion, 4 tomatoes, 1 cucumber, and 2 avocados.

I went to another store and bought mustardbalsamic vinegarolive oil, and Manchego cheese.
Tonight I am going to make a salad.  I also bought some dark chocolate wafers.

  • What are your favorite foods?
  • How many meals do you eat every day?
  • At what time do you eat?
Let's list some of the foods you like to eat:

























No comments:

Post a Comment